All content on this website is protected by a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives license. This license allows others to download works from this website and share them with others as long as they mention and link back to this website, but they can’t change them in any way or use them commercially.
All content on www.Tactical3Dprinting.Blogspot.com is copyrighted and you must observe these regulations if you plan to distribute or use content from this website:
You are free to share, distribute or transmit any work from this website under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the content that you’ve used by including a link back to the specific content page. Do not suggest that www.Tactical3Dprinting.Blogspot.com endorses you or your use of the content from this site.
- You are not allowed to republish an entire article/blog post on your website even if attribution is made. You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless given pre-authorization from me.
- No Derivative Works are allowed.
- If you want to syndicate or distribute the full article on your website, please email me for permission. Permission must be granted before you do so.
- Only excerpts of less than 200 words from each article will be allowed to be published on other websites. A link back to the specific article permalink must be included.
This is a personal website with no warranties and it confers no rights. This weblog does not in any way represent the thoughts, opinions, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer, or any other person or entity other than me.